Solutions for Applied Energy Engineering (SIEA in Spanish) is a company specialized in energy projects.
Among its references can be found both purely thermal projects and joint generation of thermal and electrical energy, highlighting in all of them the use of renewable energies, as well as other energy sources that improve efficiency.
SIEA's activity ranges from specialized energy consulting to the execution of power generation plants under the "turnkey" mode.
SIEA Biomass boilers have:
- Mobile grill, automatic ash extraction and automatic fuel feeding
- Low cost of operation and maintenance
- Low electricity consumption
- Air, water preheater and cleaning blowers
- Gas scrubber trains according to regulations
- Total automation: biomass feeding, combustion, cleaning and ash extraction.
- Possibility of surveillance system every 24h / 72h according to TRD 604.
- Steam production: from 1 to 10 tn / h and hot or superheated water up to 7,000,000 kcal / h.
- Steam pressure: up to 16 bar.
- Construction by modules and assembly by blocks: grill and ashtray, water tube hearth and fire tube drum.
- Production of hot water, superheated water and steam: from 3 to 40 tn / h.
- Steam pressure: up to 30 bar.
- Production of saturated and superheated steam: MGV-CA from 10 to 20n / h
- MGV-BA water-tube boilers up to 400 tn / h
- Steam pressure: up to 100 bar and 520 ºC